The Law Firm of BRIJ MOHAN & ASSOCIATES can represent you in all areas of immigration law across Canada – from applications to appeals and everything in between.
Mr. Massood Joomratty, LLB (Hons.), LLM is the lawyer heading the immigration team. He is a senior lawyer with over 25 years of experience and has represented clients from around the world and handled immigration cases (applications and appeals) across Canada. Our high rate of success is based on our commitment to our clients, but also decades of experience. Our record speaks for itself!
Immigration matters can be complicated and daunting to deal with. Many issues may crop up before, during or even after the process, which can have serious consequences such as arrest or deportation and bans that can be life altering.
When you hire BRIJ MOHAN & ASSOCIATES you will have a committed advocate and a team of seasoned lawyers with a network of offices, who will pursue every avenue possible for you to obtain or maintain your immigration status that you seek – it can be temporary (visitor visa, student visa or work permit) or permanent (skilled worker immigration, business immigration or sponsored spouse, child or parents/grand-parents immigration). Our office is skilled in the application of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and its application to various immigration issues.
Areas of Expertise
- Refusals & Appeals
- Criminal inadmissibility
- Removals & Deportation
- Detention or Border issues upon arrival
- Criminal Rehabilitation
- Medical inadmissibility
- Financial inadmissibility
- Fraudulent marriages
- Humanitarian & Compassionate applications
- Business immigration
- Start-Up visa applications
- Spouse & family immigration
- International adoption
- Study Permits
- Work Permits
- LMIA for Canadian employers
- Loos of Permanent Resident status (Residency Obligations)
- Caregiver programs
- Refugee applications and Appeals
- Express Entry applications
- Visitor visa, Super Visa applications
- Canada Experience Class applications
- Provincial Nominee Programs [ALL PROVINCES]
- Francophone immigration
- Canada-United States-Mexico Agreement (CUSMA) strategies [previously NAFTA]
- Global Mobility strategies
- Global Talent Stream
- Citizenship application & appeals
- Citizenship revocation
- Cessation & vacation of Refugee status (and loss of PR status)
- COVID-19 related travel exemption applications
If you would like to speak with us in confidence about your case, please call us for free consultation at 1 (877) 843-3969 or email us at: [email protected]
“We recognize how important obtaining or maintaining proper immigration status is to individuals and families in and outside Canada.
Put our legal team’s extensive experience to work for you when you retain Brij Mohan & Associates.”
Legal Resources & Links